The Faculty was established in 2004 to provide all-round process of professional orientation, selection and training of youth, who have inclination and aspiration for getting higher education on specialities in Baranovichi State University.
The Faculty's main objectives are:
- pre-university training of youth for entering a university:
evening preparatory course (7.5 months)
weekend preparatory course (6.5 months)
short-time preparatory course (3 months)
2-weeks preparatory course (0.5 months)
- organization and carrying out of annual “BarSU Applicant” Olympiad;
- organization of centralized testing;
- organization and carrying out of rehearsal testing;
- career-guidance with regard to the courses offered by the university.
Trainings are held by the leading university lecturers, who are highly skilled and experienced in training applicants for entry to higher educational establishments.