INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND INNOVATION ACTIVITIES OFFICE
|Head of the International relations
and innovation activities Office
International relations and innovation activities Office is BarSU structural unit, aimed at informational, advisory and organizational support of BarSu international and innovation activities.
Its main tasks are:
- to establish and develop effective and mutually beneficial partner relations between BarSU and the world's leading educational and scientific institutions concerning preparation and participation in bilateral and multilateral programs of cooperation in science, education, culture and academic exchange;
- to provide informational, technical, organizational, advisory and coordinating assistance to BarSU structural units, its academic staff, workers and students in their work with international programs as well as to perform tasks within the project activity;
- to fulfill admission requirements and to monitor foreign citizens' learning process and their residence at BarSU;
- to coordinate efforts aimed at attracting and employing foreign specialists at BarSU as academic staff members;
- to study international innovation experience, ways of improving cooperation and integration among higher education institutions of different countries, to augment BarSU competitiveness in the international educational area.
Its major areas of work:
- to expand the geography of international relations of the university by searching for new partners in regions being of foreign economic interest for the Republic of Belarus.
- to coordinate the implementation of BarSU agreements on international cooperation that are currently in force;
- to assist in cooperation programs among universities in science, education, culture and academic exchange;
- to provide informational and analytical support to BarSU structural units, its academic staff, workers, postgraduate and undergraduate students informing them of international programs, projects , competitions and grants;
- to advise BarSU's academic staff, workers, postgraduate and undergraduate students on participation in international programs, projects and work with them;
- to coordinate and to monitor the activities of BarSU structural units, academic staff, workers, postgraduate and undergraduate students concerning their participation in international projects, development of project and reporting documentation;
- to develop and participate in visiting programs of foreign delegations, individual lecturers and students;
- to provide documentation support, record and assignment control of BarSU academic staff and workers as well as of the students sent outside the Republic of Belarus;
- to coordinate educational and scientific internships of BarSU academic staff and students at higher education institutions abroad;
- to cooperate with embassies, consulates, government bodies, non-government organizations, legal entities and individuals on international cooperation, export growth of educational services, foreign citizens' studies and their residence at BarSU;
- to attract foreign citizens for studies at the university through information and advertising activities, including the Internet;
- to perform tasks connected with the search for intermediary organizations to attract foreign citizens for studies at BarSU, the conclusion of appropriate agreements, and the monitoring of the cooperation effectiveness;
- to deal with arrangements concerning invitation, admission and registration of foreign citizens, who either study at the university or apply to it;
- to monitor the foreign students' learning process and their living conditions in the hostel of the university;
- to provide documentation and technical support to foreign specialists to attract them as lecturers at BarSU;
- to promote good neighbourly relationships among foreign citizens of various ethnic backgrounds with the academic staff as well as with the representatives of embassies and ethnic communities;
- to work out recommendations and activities aimed at developing new effective forms of international cooperation;
- to assist in arranging international scientific and practical conferences, seminars and panel discussions held at BarSU.
21 Voikov St, administration building 2, office 214, 22544 Baranovichi, Brest Region, Belarus
|Head of the Office:
+375 163 48 78 72
+375 163 45 78 60